Prof. Dr. Knjaz Damir
Full professor, Dean of the Faculty of Kinesiology
- He work Full professor, Dean of the Faculty of Kinesiology as University, Kinesiology of Sport Department this Faculty of Kinesiology University of Zagreb, Croatia From 1997 until today
- 2007 – 2010 Lithuanian Academy of Physical Education, lecturer;
- Member of International Committee of NABC, USA, as the only representative from Europe
- Member of Croatian Olympic Committee Council
- Member of European College of Sport Science (ECSS)
- Member of Croatian Kinesiology Association (HRKS)
- Member of International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA)
- Member of Scientific Council of Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
- FIBA certified coach: Licence No: 2008019865
Research activity & latest publication
- Books: Novak, D., Antala, B., Knjaz, D. (Eds.). (2016). Physical education and new technologies. Zagreb:
Croatian Kinesiology Association
- Scientific articles : Knjaz, D., Rupčić, T., Antekolović, Lj. (2016). Application of modern technology in
teaching and training with special emphasis on basketball contents. In D. Novak, B. Antala, D. Knjaz (Eds.),
Physical education and new technologies (pp. 112-122). Zagreb: Croatian Kinesiology Association
- Rupčić, Tomislav; Antekolović, Ljubomir; Knjaz, Damir; Matković, Bojan; Cigrovski, Vjekoslav (2015). Reliability
analysis of the 94 fifty smart sensor basketball. U Zvonař, Martin; Sajdlová, Zuzana (Ed.). Proceedings
of the 10th International Conference on Kinathropology, Brno, 18-20.11.2015. (str. 432-438). Brno: Faculty
of sport studies, 2016.
- Matković, Andro; Rupčić, Tomislav; Knjaz, Damir. Physiological load of referees during basketball games.
(2014) Kinesiology, 46(2), 258-265
- Knjaz, Damir; Matković, Branka; Janković, Saša. (2013). The Value of Different Motor Teaching Methods in
Working with Basketball Beginners. Croatian Journal of Education 15(4), 147-167.
- Kreivytė, Rasa; Emeljanovas, Arunas; Sporiš, Goran; Knjaz, Damir; Vučković, Goran; Milanović, Zoran. (2013).
Shooting performance did not change in elite women’s national basketball teams from 1995 to 2011. Annaleskinesiologiae,
- Rupčić, Tomislav; Matković, Branka; Knjaz, Damir; Nedić, Antonela;Popek, Siniša. (2012). Differences in
physiological load of the referees with consideration to the period of the basketball game. SportLogia,
- Rupčić, Tomislav; Matković, Bojan; Knjaz, Damir; Baščevan, Saša; Rodić, Saša. (2011). Differences in the
anthropological profile of the basketball referees with regards to their chronological age. SportLogia,
- Knjaz, D., Fosnes, O., Štemberger, V., Rupčić, T., Tomanek, Lj. (2008). Habitual physical activity of elementary
school teachers. 5th International Scientific Conference on Kinesiology. Proceedings book. Ed. D. Milanović,
F. Prot. Faculty of Kinesiology. 166-168.
- Swalgin, K., Knjaz, D., Fosnes, O., Matković, B., Štemberger, V. (2008). Habitual physical activity for
basketball coaches in Croatia, Norway, Slovenia and the United States. 5th International Scientific Conference
on Kinesiology (Proceedings book). Faculty of Kinesiology. 205-208.
- Catina, P., K. Swalgin, D. Knjaz, O. Fosnes (2005) A cross-cultural analysis of positive illusions and
sport performance levels in American, Croatian and Norwegian basketball players. Collegium Antropologicum
- Scientific papers: 53, Professional papers: 62