Prof. Dr. Pervez Aslam Shami, Izaz-e-Fazeelat
Professor, Department of Education, Sarhad University, Peshawar.
- Ph.D. from University of Keele, U.K
- M.A. from University of the Punjab, Lahore
- M.Sc.from University of Punjab, Lahore
- B.Sc. from Govt. College, Lahore
- F.Sc. from Govt. College, Lahore
- Chairman Department of education, Univ. of Sargodha
- Deputy Director National Institute of Science and Technical Education(NISTE), Ministry of Education,
- Director General cademy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM), Islamabad
- Director(Research) Academy of Educational Planning and Management, Islamabad
- Director General National Institute of Science and Technical Education(NISTE), Ministry of Education,
- Secretary Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad, Pakistan
- Director General IPSET (NISTE), Islamabad, Pakistan
- Educational Consultant Federal Public Service Commission(FPSC), Islamabad, Pakistan
- Senior Research Officer National Academy of Higher Education, UGC/HEC, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Research Fellow Department of Education, Twente University of Technology, Holland
- Lecturer Department of Zoology, University of Punjab, Lahore
Research activity & latest publication
- Evaluation of Gender Parity in Academic Engagement in Teacher Education Program published in International
Journal of Research and Development in Social Sciences (IJRDS), Vol. 02, issue 01, No. 04, 2016, Pp
- Situational Analysis of Literacy in Punjab with Reference to Education For All (EFA);paper published
in The Sindh University Journal of Education, vol.43, issue, 2014, page 14-28.
- Need to shift from Linear to Web style transition in Learning Organization paper published in Journal
of Educational Science and Research, vol.1, issue 1, 2014, page 21-29
- Management of Early Childhood Care and Education in Punjab, Pakistan; paper published in Journal of Managerial
Sciences and Research, vol. viii, issue 2, 2014, page 238-249..
- Computer-based vs paper-based examinations: Perceptions of university teachers; The Turkish Online Journal
of Educational Technology; October2012,volume11, issue 4;Pp. 371-381
- Early Childhood Education in Pakistan: Progress and Challenges, Journal of educational Psychology, i-manager,
India. (Feb.-April, 2009)
- (Joint) Gender Differentials In Styles of Organizational Conflict Management, International Review of
Business Research Papers, Vol.4, No.4, Aug-Sept. 2008
- Managing Standard-Based Teacher Education for Transformation, Journal on School Educational Technology,
Vol.3, No.1, I-Manager, India, (June-August, 2007).
- Education Policies in Pakistan: Process and Foci of Change, Journal on School Educational Technology,
Vol.2, No.4, I-Manager, India, (March-May, 2007)
- Teaching of Mathematics’: Way Forward, Journal on School Educational Technology, Vol.2, No.1, I-Manager,
India, (June-August, 2006)
- Technology-Innovation to the teaching world- a research study published by Twenty University of Technology,
- Vocational and Technical Education in Pakistan-implementation of UNESCO ILO recommendations, NIER, Tokyo,
- New Trends in Teaching of Mathematics, (2005), (Joint), Bulletin of Education and Research vol.27 No.1,
- Philosophical congress, Vol. XXIII, January – December, 1986.Alfarabi and His Theory of Instructions;
The Pakistan Philosophy Journal Pakistan
- Re-orientation of Education in India – a case study: Sindh University Journal of Education, Volume XX-1985
- Higher Education in Pakistan – a case for change, Higher Education Review, Volume V, No.1. January 1988.
- Curriculum Development at tertiary level in Pakistan – A paper presented at Workshop on Curriculum Development
in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science at University of Nairobi, Kenya, organized by ICTP, UNESCO
and SAMP, 1986.